We started in 1954, from a small office located at 31 Robert Street, Kolkata. The company is a primarily a Bengali-owned family business.
It all started in 1954 by Shri Ketaki Ranjan Danda, a refugee from East Pakistan (now Bangladesh) with an initial capital of Rs. 200 and an entrepreneurial spirit of doing something that will be the Pride of Bengal. He chose the trade-brand "P3"